Houston and Surrounding Areas
Superintendent ensures the installation of all roofing and exceeds quality standards established in their projects while maintaining maximum efficiency and economy of operations at or below budget. Experienced in all types of commercial roof systems in the Commercial, Industrial, Institutional,
and Multi-Family Industries
- 5+ years of proven experience in the supervision and installation of ALL commercial roofing systems
- Understand, manage and maintain production schedules, record keeping, and have the ability to deal effectively with clients and the production team
- Strong interpersonal skills along with excellent written and verbal communication
- Must be able to read and understand and interpret construction drawings
- Proven organizational skills and the ability to oversee multiple major projects
- Employee must be able to walk on roofs, climb ladders and work at different heights
- Be able to lift heavy items and work outdoors in a variety of climates
- Must be a team player and able to work in a fast-paced environment; self-motivated, innovative, hardworking individual, who can handle changing priorities and multiple tasks
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and using technology such as smartphones, tablets, and online platforms like email, cloud storage systems, and online reporting/documentation tools
- Have a willingness to occasionally travel based on project needs
- Must have a valid Texas drivers license
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus
- Must have a Truck or equivalent to potentially move small materials
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Superintendent ensures the installation of all roofing exceeds quality standards established in their projects by management while maintaining maximum efficiency and economy of operations at or below budget
- Run/manage the project from start to finish
- Oversee subcontractor and full construction projects on a daily basis
- Review jobs with Project Manager and Project Foreman; review the scope of work, submittals, schedule, and contract; establish lines of communication and areas of responsibilities with GC/Owner regarding change orders, billings, etc.
- Assists production and project managers with problem-solving, scheduling, customer service, and
- Monitors daily productivity and ensures project adherence to contractual scope of work, approved submittals, and company standards
- Ensure the proper materials are on-site each day to provide the working crew efficient operation and order/pick up needed materials
- Monitor and enforce site safety standards and compliance with all local regulations by daily site inspections and actively managing subcontractors on-site
- Participate in daily safety meetings with the subcontractors and ensure all workers on site are compliant with all federal and local safety laws as well as Dynamic’s standards
- Coordinate final closeout of the project
- Communicate with the Production Manager regarding any issues on-site immediately after observing or learning of the issue
- Pre-inspection punch list to be done by Superintendent with Foreman prior to inspection
- Generate extra work orders, not in the contract, and secure backup
- Coordinate receipt of daily job reports
- Conduct daily visits to all active job sites to ensure progress with established production goals and obtain information needed by Project Management
- Complies with and enforces all personnel and safety policies
- Carry out specific work plans as assigned by management
- All other duties as assigned
Compensation & Benefits
- Highly Competitive compensation packages
- Medical, Dental, Life & Vision insurance after 60-days of employment
- Year-round work opportunities. We have lots of work!
- Full-Time Employment
- Continuous opportunities for growth and training
- Safety First work environment
- Paid Vacation and Paid Personal Time
- Transportation Stipend
Apply through email
Want to apply? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your introduction and resume attached.
You can Call Us at (281) 414-5452 and we will be happy to assist you with applying over the phone.
and conduct pre-employment drug screens for every new employee to ensure a safe, dependable, and quality workforce and hire per I-9 requirements.
Brazos Commercial Roofing is an equal opportunity employer (M/F/D/V). We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.