Houston and Surrounding Areas
Come join our growing company, where our people are our most valuable assets. Brazos Commercial Roofing team members enjoy many competitive benefits and perks, and our highly competitive compensation package is one of the best in the business! We are an industry leader in commercial roofing repair, restoration, and replacement. Visit us at www.brazoscommercialroofing.com for more information.
What we’re looking for
- Knowledge and experience with multiple types of roofing systems including:
- Single Ply, Built-up, PVC, TPO, Modified, Metal, Waterproofing & Caulking
- Must have reliable transportation and valid driver’s license
- Dependable and able to be at work on time and on a consistent basis
- Be able to lift heavy items, work at varying heights, and work outdoors in a variety of climates
- Must be able to walk on roofs and climb ladders
- Ability to work weekends and holidays when necessary
- 18 years of age or older
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
Compensation & Benefits
- Highly Competitive compensation packages
- Medical, Dental, Life & Vision insurance after 60-days of employment
- Year-round work opportunities. We have lots of work!
- Full-Time Employment
- Continuous opportunities for growth and training
- Safety First work environment
Apply through email
Want to apply? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your introduction and resume attached.
You can Call Us at (281) 414-5452 and we will be happy to assist you with applying over the phone.
and conduct pre-employment drug screens for every new employee to ensure a safe, dependable, and quality workforce and hire per I-9 requirements.
Brazos Commercial Roofing is an equal opportunity employer (M/F/D/V). We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.