to keep your people safe.
The roofing contractor you choose for your new installation project really does matter if you want your project completed the right way, on time, and without injuries. There’s no room for complacency when it comes to your lives, money, and time. We perpetually ask for feedback throughout all stages of the project to ensure it is completed according
to YOUR expectations!
Brazos Commercial Roofing is a manufacturer-credentialed contractor trusted by:
and many more!
Commercial Roof Installation Expertise at Your Service
All foremen, superintendents, project managers, and crew members are highly vetted and trained to proficiently apply effective quality controls throughout all aspects of a project’s lifecycle. Our crews perform tests, probe materials, inspect worksites, and utilize checklists to deliver success.
Brazos Commercial Roofing specializes in a wide variety of single-ply and multi-ply commercial and industrial roofing systems built to protect your property for decades to come.
We’re veteran-owned and operated, licensed, insured, manufacturer-certified, and proud members of the National Roofing Contractors Association as well as the Associated Builders and Contractors.
Our low-slope roofing systems include:
Built-Up Roofing (BUR) Membrane
Standing Seam Metal Roofing
Garden & Green Roofs
A green roof or living roof is a roof of a building that is partially or completely covered with vegetation and a growing medium, planted over a waterproofing membrane. It may also include additional layers such as a root barrier and drainage and irrigation systems.
Thermoplastic PVC Membrane
Modified Bitumen SBS
Thermoplastic TPO Membrane
Thermoplastic Polyolefin is a single-ply roofing membrane that is one of the fastest-growing commercial roofing systems on the market. TPO roofing systems are made up of a single layer of synthetics and reinforcing scrim that can be used to cover flat roofs.
How We Keep Projects Safe:
Safety is always our #1 priority. Brazos Industries is OSHA-compliant while faithfully adhering to all industry regulations and safety protocol. On every project, we ensure:
- Ladders are clear of traffic with secure footing
- Chords and tools are secured to prevent
- Power tools have proper shields, guards,
- Caution tape is used to seal off potentially
- Fire extinguishers are kept within 50 feet of any flammable materials
- Authorized agents are on-call and ready to respond to any emergency
- Falls are prevented with harnesses, restraints, guardrails, and safety nets
- Workers wear PPE such as hazmat suits, hardhats, respirators, goggles, earplugs, face shields, gloves, boots, long-sleeve clothing, sunblock, etc.
- Cameras, laptops, recorders, and forms are on-site to document any incidents and publish reports within 24 hours
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
Don’t settle on that quote just yet! We’d like to offer you our FREE Price Match Guarantee. Click below to find out more and submit your estimate to us.
Book A FREE INSPECTION
FREE No Obligation Roof inspection, seriously, No Obligation, we mean it. Extensive roof report provided at no charge to you. Click below to schedule now!