Commercial Roofing Production Manager
Houston and Surrounding Areas
The Production Manager will oversee the entire department, comprised of superintendents, foremen and crews, and support staff. They will facilitate the day-to-day production operations. The ideal candidate will manage the entire production process. They will strategize with other internal teams to ensure operational excellence, mentor, and manage the superintendents in order for their jobs to run smoothly and efficiently. A strong focus on planning, budgeting, coaching, organization, and customer service.
- 3+ years of experience in commercial roofing production/project management
- 3+ years of roofing experience in low slope commercial roofing across all applications (BUR,
Modified, TPO, PVC, EPDM, Metal, Coatings and Waterproofing)
- Strong organizational, communication, and managerial skills including problem identification/resolution, multi-tasking, follow-through skills to bring tasks to closure in a timely manner, priority setting, and having a sense of urgency in accomplishing tasks in a timely manner
- Strong attention to detail
- Must hold a valid and active Texas driver’s license
- Must be able to pass background and drug screen checks
- Strong mobile computing skills via smartphone or tablet
- Proficient at Microsoft Office Suite of Programs
- Proven track record of positive leadership
- Proficient in adapting to technology and applications
- Employee must be able to walk on roofs, climb ladders and work at different heights
- Be able to lift heavy items and work outdoors in a variety of climates
- Must be able to commute to our Clute, Tx office
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Manage and evaluate the entire production process
- Contribute to production planning and budgeting
- Lead and monitor quality assessments to ensure customer satisfaction
- Maintain a safe production environment
- Coordinate with key internal and external production stakeholders
- Contacting customers for warranty work and diagnosing the scope of work
- Perform pre-production meetings in order to confirm the scope of work or job site obstacles
- Coordinate schedule of workers and jobs
- Order materials per job requirement
- Responsible for all paperwork being completed by the production team
- Ability to work within budgets and control overages
- Coordinates with general contractors, vendors, suppliers, and customers to ensure the projects are completed from start to finish in a timely and efficient manner
- Identifies process improvements and resolves problems on each project as they arise
- All other duties as assigned
Compensation & Benefits
- Highly Competitive compensation packages
- Medical, Dental, Life & Vision insurance after 60-days of employment
- Year-round work opportunities. We have lots of work!
- Full-Time Employment
- Continuous opportunities for growth and training
- Safety First work environment
- Paid Vacation and Paid Personal Time
- Transportation Stipend
Apply through email
Want to apply? Send an email to email@example.com with your introduction and resume attached.
You can Call Us at (281) 414-5452 and we will be happy to assist you with applying over the phone.
and conduct pre-employment drug screens for every new employee to ensure a safe, dependable, and quality workforce and hire per I-9 requirements.
Brazos Commercial Roofing is an equal opportunity employer (M/F/D/V). We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.